Friday, January 28, 2011

1/28/11

Sleep is not my friend.  But I really want it to be.  The lady I'm renting from was down here late last night doing laundry, keeping me awake.  Then she was also down here early this morning doing laundry and making noise, keeping me awake.  Plus my normal uneasy sleep, I had a pretty craptacular night.  I'm still so tired.  Disappointed.  Didn't get Panera.  Didn't go shopping for my niece, which means it'll happen after work, during rush hour.  Joy.  I woke up feeling extremely hungry.  Maybe I should have forced myself to eat more last night?

1 packet carnation instant breakfast with 1 cup Deans 2% Milk
2 servings egg beaters:  60 Calories, 230mg Sodium, 190mg potassium, 2g carbs, 1g sugar, 12g protein
1 serving ketchup:  20 calories, 190mg sodium, 5g carbs, 4 sugars.  No high fructose corn syrup!
1 serving one a day vitacraves gummies:  10 calories, 3g carbs, 3g sugar
1/2 cup Cheddar and Broccoli Rice:  140 Calories, 25 fat calories, <2.5mg Cholesterol, 325mg Sodium, 24.5g Carbohydrates, 1g from Sugar, .5g Dietary Fiber, 3.5g Protein
1 cup chocolate ice cream:  300 calories, 140 from fat, 60mg cholesterol, 70mg Sodium, 34g Carbs, 26g Sugar, 4g protein 
2 slices whole grain bread, 1 slice provolone cheese, 4 slices ham, mayo and honey mustard 
1 cup Deans 2% Milk:  130 Calories, 20mg Cholesterol, 130mg Sodium, 12g Sugar, 8g Protein, 12g Carbohydrates, 30% calcium, 25% Vitamin D, 4% Vitamin C, 10% Vitamin A.
1 packet reduced sugar carnation:  80 Calories, <5mg Cholesterol, 60mg Sodium, 300mg Potassium, 12g Carbohydrates, 7g Sugar, 4g dietary fiber, 5g Protein. 




I went to Walmart after work to try to find my niece a gift for her birthday.  Left empty-handed and my legs feeling like they wanted to fall off.  I walked all over trying to find something for her and I didn't like anything.  Came home, starving, my stomach hurt.  Made a sandwich.  Calories are up to over 1,300!  Sodium is high for today though.

Cups of Water Consumed Today: 5

Today's Total Calorie Intake: 1543

Today's Total Carbohydrates Intake: 
172.5g, 80g sugar, 12.5g dietary fiber

Today's Total Protein Intake:  68.5g


Today's Total Cholesterol Intake:  158mg


Today's Sodium Intake:  2093mg 

So it looks like today I exceeded my low calorie habits!  I also went kind of overboard on sodium and sugar.  Low on the fiber side again, will start taking Bene-fiber and continue taking multivitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment