Monday, January 31, 2011

Been Slacking

Yesterday and today I haven't been keeping up with the calorie count.  I've been keeping track of what I've been eating, but have just been to lazy to put the nutritional info on here.

Yesterday I had:
5 cups water
1 packet carnation instant breakfast with 1 cup milk
one a day vitamins
1/2 cup cheddar and broccoli rice
3 choc. chip cookies (nesle tollhouse)
Salad with colby cheese, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette
1 flour tortilla with 1 slice colby jack cheese


Today I had:
6 cups water
1 packet carnation with 1 cup milk
ham and cheese sandwich with may and honey mustard
vitamins
2 dove rasp choc. swirl
1 chocolate chip cookie
1 flour tortilla with 1 slice colby jack cheese


One thing I've noticed lately is that I need a schedule.  I usually end up getting hungry just before I should be going to bed.  I don't like eating or drinking 2 hours prior to bed because it usually causes me to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

7-9am:  Wake up and meal
10:45-11:30am:  Getting ready for work (shower)
11:30am-12:30pm:  Meal
1-4pm:  Work
4-5pm:  Meal
5-7pm:  Ideal time for exercising
7-8pm:  Meal
10-11pm:  Bedtime

I figure, since I currently don't have a consistent sleep schedule, I should be waking up between 7 and 9am.  I like to get between 8 and 10 hours of sleep so I should be going to bed between 9 and 11pm.  Breakfast should eventually turn in to more than just carnation instant breakfast and milk.  There's only about a 2 hour gap in between meals, except while I'm working.  I really can't eat a lot in one sitting.  Usually I eat before I start getting ready for work.  But I think now it would be wiser to get ready first and eat just before work since I'm always starving toward the end of my shift.  Then I can eat again when I get home and ideally it would probably be best for me to work out after this meal between 4-5pm because exercising usually tires me out. 

That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment