Saturday, January 29, 2011

1/29/11

Sleep last night was horrible.  Tossed and turned so much.  Hair was sticking up all over the place when I woke up.  I finally went and got the four cheese egg souffle from Panera.  Haven't had one in two years and I've been wanting it for months.  So yummy but so bad!

1 packet carnation instant breakfast:  130 Calories, 19g Sugar, 5g Protein, 230mg Potassium, 27g Carbohydrates, <5mg Cholesterol, 15% Vitamin A, 140% Vitamin C, and 25% calcium, iron, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K (and other vitamins of lesser percentages)
1 cup Deans 2% Milk:  130 Calories, 20mg Cholesterol, 130mg Sodium, 12g Sugar, 8g Protein, 12g Carbohydrates, 30% calcium, 25% Vitamin D, 4% Vitamin C, 10% Vitamin A.

Panera four cheese egg souffle:  480 Calories, 260 from fat!  195mg Cholesterol, 700mg Sodium, 36g Carbohydrates, 2g Dietary Fiber, 8g Sugar, 16g Protein

Today will be an interesting day for my diet.  My niece's birthday party is later today in Wisconsin.  Ice cream cake I hear!  Yummy!  Wonder what the nutritional value of that is!  I am sooooo tired.  I'm going to eat a little more of my souffle then take a nap before taking the drive up to Wisconsin.

So my intake counting will be off a bit.  Because I'm estimating or looking online for general nutritional information of what I didn't have it for.  Here's what I ate the rest of the day:

1 serving one a day vitacraves gummies:  10 calories, 3g carbs, 3g sugar
1 cup cheddar and broccoli rice:  280 Calories, 50 fat calories, 4mg Cholesterol, 650mg Sodium,  49g Carbohydrates, 2g from Sugar, 1g Dietary Fiber, 7g Protein
not quite all of a monster energy drink:  150 calories, 45g carbohydrates, 45g sugars
1 piece of ice cream cake:  240 Calories, 80 from fat, 15mg Cholesterol, 135mg Sodium, 34g Carbohydrates, 24g Sugar, 5g Protein
1 serving sharp cheddar cheese:  110 Calories, 80 from fat, 25mg Cholesterol, 180mg Sodium, 1g Carbohydrates, 6g Protein
a couple chicken in a biscuit crackers:  80 Calories, 70 from fat, 155mg Sodium, 8g Carbohydrates, 1g Dietary Fiber, 1g Sugar, 1g Protein

I think I realized something on my way up to Wisconsin.  There's a difference in the tiredness that I feel.  Sometimes it's an all over tired.  Other times, it's just in my eyes and my eyelids.  A heaviness to them, a kind of stinging or burning sensation in my eyes that makes me want to sleep.

Cups of Water Consumed Today: 4

Today's Total Calorie Intake: 1610

Today's Total Carbohydrates Intake: 
215g, 114g sugar, 4g dietary fiber

Today's Total Protein Intake:  48g


Today's Total Cholesterol Intake:  262mg


Today's Sodium Intake:  1950mg   

Despite tiredness, calorie intake seems good.  Carbohydrates are high, and so was sugar.  Fiber was low.

No comments:

Post a Comment